Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

resources, contacts, feedback, data errors, internal messaging, 2.0.2, latest version, users, research tasks, age, 3.2.3, family navigator, relationships, survey, icons, slideshow, 3.0.0, widget, fact, descendants, add missing death, click, php 7, fancy tree view, REFN, statistics, Google Maps, server, redirect, edit, autocomplete, menus, ID facts, cousins, administration pages, add_asso_facts, progress, timeout, immigration, order, contact links, errors, save settings, installation, mail, duplicates, NCHI, 3.1, login failure, media_links, calendar, date, 3.0.0 widgets, merge, family, census, family fact, xmas, googlemap, image

Topic:   Creating trees (problem with vers. 3.2.1)  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KoScho 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

KoScho
      Participant

2 posts

Hello,

some weeks ago I installed vers. 3.2.0 without problems (local Installation with PHP 5.6.14).

Now I upgraded to vers. 3.2.1 and it seems that it isn’t possible any more to create new trees.

There is absolutely no error message. Nothing is happening when clicking “create” (after I typed in the family tree title and the URL).

The log files (apache, mysql, php) seem to give no explanation (but I’m no expert). I can provide the log files, if this would be helpful.

Thanks,
      Konrad

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1431 posts

Hi Konrad. Welcome to kiwitrees.

I must apologise for that. I was sure I had tested changes made there before the release, but a bug slipped through.

Please replace the file kiwitrees/admin_trees_manage.php on your server with the one in the zip folder.attached to this post.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

KoScho
      Participant

2 posts

Hi Nigel,

thank you for the immediate answer.

It’s working now 🙂

Konrad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.