Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

dead, html, marriages, future, link, cookie, image, xenea, colors theme, charts, 3.3.0, husband, clippings cart, family navigator, error, events of close relatives, kiwitrees 2.0.2, widget, 3.2.2, custom text, Georgian, MAC, access roles, .po, pdf, github, nickname, IE problem, repo, kiwitrees, favourite, cousin tab, dates, research tasks, GEDCOM errors, menu, new feature, pop-ups, footer, seo, calendar, date, family facts, php 5.6, add, performance, sanity, add_asso_facts, responsive menus, set link, themes, save settings, validation, fancy image bar, lists, wish, roadmap, errors, library, message contactform

Topic:   CKeditor slideshow plugin  

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by pab pab 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      pab
      pab
      Participant

107 posts

Since upgrading to kt 3.3.0 and php 7.0 I cannot get my slideshow working on my public server.
      What are the file and folder permissions needed, or are there any php7.0 dependencies.

Penguins Are Boss

Apache 2.4.25; MariaDB 10.1.22; PHP 7.0.18

http://bootesgowland.info

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1443 posts

Nothing special, and certainly nothing new in either permissions or PHP 7 requirements.

Are you certain you don’t still have another ‘modules_v3″ in your HTML block?

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

pab
      pab
      Participant

107 posts

The frustrating thing is the same code in the same block on my local LAMP server works OK!

My local LAMP was a fresh install, and the tree imported from the same GEDCOM.
      Neither installation has the ‘modules_v3’ folder and the slideshow images are in a folder /kiwitrees/data/media/Slides/

I have also tried building the slideshow on my local LAMP from scratch (instead of copying existing code) but this also fails … only showing a blank block and a rotating spinwheel.

pab

Penguins Are Boss

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1443 posts

/data/media/ is the one place you can NOT use. That’s the standard media folder and is protected from any direct access. Put them anywhere except there.

If the same code and images in the same folder is working locally then you might have accidentally removed the htaccess file that should be protecting that folder.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

pab
      pab
      Participant

107 posts

Ah! Now that I remember!
      I previously had my slideshow files in a different folder to /data/media but thought moving them there would simplify the file structure …
      I really MUST make better notes about my installations!

Penguins Are Boss

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.