Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

simpl_grey, margin, styles, dead, mysql5.7, GEDCOM, notes, calendar, ID notes, add_asso_facts, Add a wife, help, inactive, icons, server, datatables, delete, calendar.php issue, dropbox. token, 3.2.1, errors, spouse, advanced, message contactform, Extra menus, style, php 7, white screen, cousin tab, batch update, sanity, reports, gettext, flags, 3.3.0, 3.2.3, living, Google Maps, 500, Batch Updates, 1939 Register, version, tabs, defacto, fatal error, future, save settings, hover, ID facts, pdf, Fancy imagebar, roadmap, simpl_pages, cookie, contacts, title, clippings cart, date, custom modules, release

Topic:   BURI added to record  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

534 posts

Just tried to add BURI to an existing record. Clicked the tag, added the info, clicked save. Returned to the record however the BURI info wasn’t there. Thought I’d forgotten to save so did it again. Still nothing so did refresh and saw 2 entered.

Went to The Royals that I had already upgraded and tested Q1900 Ralph DE COBHAM. Same occurrence. The burial showing today’s date didn’t appear when I entered it. You have admin access to this one.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.0 (rev)"
      PHP 5.6.29 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.0.."
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5);  Firefox 53.0.2
      [updated: 22 May 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1431 posts

Already reported: https://kiwitrees.net/forums/topic/tab-not-closing/

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.