Kiwitrees on Twitter

7.1, Fancy imagebar, html, sanity checker, I18N, kiwitrees-nova, nickname, ID notes, survey, multiple marriages, webtrees, emmigration, place, research tasks, links, transifex, F.A.B., GEDCOM, sanity, ID facts, validation, age, places, research, white screen, BURI, permissions, custom text, performance, seo, errors, NCHI, merge, add_asso_facts, lists individuals families, type, husband, descendant, new feature, random_media, charts, 3.0.0, redirect, shared note, 3.2.1, calendar.php issue, click, pages, 3.1, fact, lists, Google Maps, tree, help, fixing errors, clipboard, colors theme, 3.3.0, emigration, css

Topic:   Bug – setting access levels not saved.  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author

1612 posts

Originally reported by mac in part of topic:

The access level will not stay at “managers” for Changes and Research tasks, it reverts to members.

In fact there is a similar issue in a couple of the other Administration > Modules configuration pages. So to keep it simple in the attached zip folder I have included replacements for all 7 of these files (tabs, blocks, sidebar, menus, resources, reports, and widgets.

Simply extract all 7 files and replace the ones with the same name in the root folder of your kiwitrees installation.

My personal kiwitrees site is
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Bug – setting access levels not saved.’ is closed to new replies.