Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

dead, 3.2.0, multiple marriages, REFN, age, marriage, husband, IE problem, permissions, research, tabs, ID facts, autocomplete, xmas, googlemaps, privacy, default individual, button, add_asso_facts, sanity checker, not married, prefix, custom text, descendants, slideshow, 3.0.0 widgets, title, advent, ID notes, backup, styles, Batch Updates, release, themes, Advanced search, 1939 Register, clipboard, NCHI, html, help, media, MYSQL, roadmap, block, place, 3.2.3, clippings cart, Support/Bug Reporting, error, kiwitrees 2.0.2, My Page, blocks, married, F.A.B., media_links, mobile, image, ckeditor, descendant, edit interface

Topic:   Bug – setting access levels not saved.  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1443 posts

Originally reported by mac in part of topic: https://kiwitrees.net/forums/topic/resource-menu/#post-5903

The access level will not stay at “managers” for Changes and Research tasks, it reverts to members.

In fact there is a similar issue in a couple of the other Administration > Modules configuration pages. So to keep it simple in the attached zip folder I have included replacements for all 7 of these files (tabs, blocks, sidebar, menus, resources, reports, and widgets.

Simply extract all 7 files and replace the ones with the same name in the root folder of your kiwitrees installation.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.