Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

bug, add_asso_facts, 3.2.2, colors, blank screem, backup, fatal error, danish, access roles, googlemaps, edit, cookie, Favourites 3.0.0, dead, nickname, menu, clippings cart, album, Advanced search, lists, 3.3.1, relationships, pdf, fact, date, address, fancy tree view, Export/Import, error, event, emigration, events of close relatives, partner, xenea, living, getClientIp, googlemap. modified, 7.2, logs, php 7, mobile, 3.3.2, ID facts, php 5.6, 3.1, chart, privacy, google, husband, custom text, 3.0.0 widgets, administration pages, Add a wife, Histo, My Page, redirect, default individual, I18N, search, 3.2.3

Topic:   Blanked-out record  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

551 posts

I joined Q2433 (Francis Stephen LORRAINE(1708 – 1765) to his family (via Families tab) Q2918 (Leopold LORRAINE (11 September 1679 – 27 March 1729) + Élisabeth Charlotte d’Orléans.

When the record refreshed, it went totally blank and froze. This is the experience I’ve had before, at random.

< http://royals.woodengems.com&gt;

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
      [updated: 07 Oct 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1595 posts

Sorry, but I can only repeat what I’ve said before. This is a server issue that I cannot help with unless you or your web host can provide log entries or similar that point to something in the kiwitrees code that causes you (and no-one else) to experience this problem.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.