Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

php 5.6, admin, design, re-order, IE problem, edit, individual resource, not married, google, ID notes, flags, editor, person, IE11, age, webtrees 1.4.4.1, research tasks, Google Maps, roadmap, duplicates, 3.0.0, widget, pages, calendar, tab, calendar.php issue, updates, emigration, events of close relatives, margin, hover, Batch Updates, shared notes, 1939 Register, xmas, dates, 3.2.0, time, nickname, family facts, version, contact links, autocomplete, danish, add missing death, GEDCOM errors, places, marriage, 3.0.0 widgets, footer, theme, pending, check, links, watermark, internal messaging, descendants, datatables, responsive menus, shared note

Topic:   ancestry.php, hourglass.php ect  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

jacoline
      Participant

432 posts

In these charts there is an option to show details or not. It has changed since last time I have used it. (sev. versions ago)

When I choose to show details it looks fine. (hourglass picture) but if I choose no details it does not reduce data. It just “shrink” the boxes so I can not see the rest of the details. (hourglass-no-details picture)

Should the “no detail” option not give the result as it does in the “view” picture (if I choose to show cousins – I get this result just for those)

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Attachments:
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1545 posts

Should the “no detail” option not give the result as it does in the “view” picture (if I choose to show cousins – I get this result just for those)

Yes, it should.

But I will probably not change this for now. I am working on the next MAJOR release (currently called “kiwitrees-nova”) and will change these reports a lot in that. They are really messy at present and could be much better. I will be writing about the plans soon.

EDIT…. I should add – it is much better to click the “+” icon to truly see more details.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.