Authorjacoline
Last activity1 year, 11 months ago
StatusOpen
Replies2
Voices2
Participantsjacoline, kiwi
Actions
Tags

cousin tab, 2.0, version, illegitimate, multiple marriages, Georgian, emigration, tools, zend, administration pages, Administration, kiwitrees theme, 3.2.3, access level, Require visitor authentication, SUBM, custom text, media, logout, ID notes, Fancy imagebar, charts, URL, husband, hover, 3.2.1, formatting, abbreviate, emmigration, My Page, IE problem, 2.0.2, bug reporting, I18N, spam, missing data, individual resource, access roles, last change date, ASSO, Php 7.1, json, media_links, descendants, spouse, search, gettext, 3.2.0, release, simpl_research, 3.1.1, margin, transifex, blank, 3.3.5, statistics, edit, advent, save settings, HTML variables

Kiwitrees on Twitter

Topic:   ancestry.php, hourglass.php ect   [In progress]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Participant

561 posts

In these charts there is an option to show details or not. It has changed since last time I have used it. (sev. versions ago)

When I choose to show details it looks fine. (hourglass picture) but if I choose no details it does not reduce data. It just “shrink” the boxes so I can not see the rest of the details. (hourglass-no-details picture)

Should the “no detail” option not give the result as it does in the “view” picture (if I choose to show cousins – I get this result just for those)

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.jaconelli.dk/johnsen (familien-johnsen.dk)

Attachments:
      kiwikiwi
      Keymaster

1849 posts

Should the “no detail” option not give the result as it does in the “view” picture (if I choose to show cousins – I get this result just for those)

Yes, it should.

But I will probably not change this for now. I am working on the next MAJOR release (currently called “kiwitrees-nova”) and will change these reports a lot in that. They are really messy at present and could be much better. I will be writing about the plans soon.

EDIT…. I should add – it is much better to click the “+” icon to truly see more details.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      1 user thanked author for this post.
      kiwikiwi
      Keymaster

1849 posts

I have moved this to the bug reports. Now that progress is being made on kiwitrees-nova I will ensure that this issue is fixed there and also on the current version of kiwitrees.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.