Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

gallery, redirect, watermark, missing data, inactive, calendar, research, I18N, session, nickname, pages, 3.2.2, media, clippings cart, sanity checker, html, GEDCOM errors, contacts, emmigration, marriage, resources, message contactform, installation, dates, sidebar, stories, delete, add missing death, contact links, age, journal, internal messaging, theme, index, prefix, F.A.B., xenea, album, 3.1.1, events of close relatives, media_links, places, edit interface, simpl_grey, 500, googlemap, colors, research tasks, privacy, birth, dropbox. token, children, danish, access level, cousins, upgrade, GEDCOM, mysql5.7, kiwitrees theme, Advanced search

Topic:   Admin > Family Trees  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

536 posts

Finally getting around to this…. Family Tree Configuration tabs … When you click the Save button, the screen refreshes back to General instead of staying at the current tab in use. Is it possible to change?

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.0 (rev)"
      PHP 5.6.29 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.0.."
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 10.1.1 (11603.2.5);  Firefox 53.0.2
      [updated: 22 May 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1449 posts

Yes, I have looked at that a couple of times, but not yet found a satisfactory solution. If I find one I will certainly apply it. The issue is common to most tabs.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.