Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

zend, HTML block, access level, gettext, roadmap, translation, menus, family facts, person, descendant, 3.1.1, server, request, html, shared note, performance, FAQ, type, ckeditor, php 5.6, googlemap. modified, tags, resources, redirect, login, clipboard, pdf, ASSO, NCHI, surname, PHP, watermark, search, logs, fact, clippings cart, session, Default record, calendar, place, Administration, webtrees 1.4.4.1, flags, media, googlemap, multiple marriages, image, 5.6, Search and replace, tools, cousin tab, illegitimate, partner, media_links, survey, Batch Updates, ID notes, 7.2, advanced, kiwitrees theme

Topic:   Add spouse from existing person  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

462 posts

I just added an existing person as spouse and remember a feature I’d like to see: option to go to the record or stay on current. Similar to adding totally new person. Am putting this request here because it’s not urgently needed as “fix” to existing version, and can wait.

Aids in doing an edit to the person being added, usually with newly found details.

-----
      [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
      "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1636 posts

Sounds reasonable. I’ll make a note to investigate it in due course.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.