Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

living, relationships, event, chart, 1939 Register, Fancy imagebar, I18N, beta, gender change, flags, 3.2.0, individual resource, My Page, 3.0.0 widgets, translation, illegitimate, permissions, data errors, statistics, Default record, timeout, calendar, latest version, version, updates, fixing errors, last change date, bug, kiwitrees, FAQ, set link, Favourites 3.0.0, place, partner, blank screem, Canada, blocks, Favourites, family, time, husband, webtrees 1.4.4.1, seo, GEDCOM errors, custom, 3.3.0, sanity, ID facts, theme, 3.0.0. setup, children, configure, colors theme, address, save settings, wish, resources, 2.0, HTML block, GEDCOM

Topic:   Add media  

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by macalter macalter 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

550 posts

I’m in the edit window and don’t see option for adding media — the little camera with/without the + (where I put a box). Nor do I see the kiwi trees default silhouette for male/female. Example is Q4037.

Q4037-ADD-MEDIA

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
      [updated: 07 Oct 2017]

Attachments:
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1545 posts

What theme?

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1545 posts

What theme?

Never mind, I found the problem.

In your colors theme file themes/colors/css/colors.css you will find it has a line 1369 that is a row of equals signs (“===============”).

Delete that line.

The “webtrees” theme has a similar issue but at line 1327. Same solution required.

Nigel
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

550 posts

I searched my colors.css and didn’t find the match for line 1369, or, find the line anywhere else. My theme is colors.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-03-at-6.58.30-PM

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

Attachments:
      kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1545 posts

That looks like you have a weird editor that wraps long lines, and then changes the line numbering so each part of the wrapped line appears to have a new line number.

For example the code:

#searchAccordion-indi,#searchAccordion-fam,#searchAccordion-source,#searchAccordion-note {margin:auto;width:99%;}

is really only a single line, but according to your image it is on lines 1369 AND 1370.

In that case I don’t know what line number you would need, as it will depend where exactly each line is wrapped. What an odd system.

Any way, look for this area of code:

================================================================================
      /* Icons */
      [class^=”icon-“],[class*=” icon-“] {display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;}
      .icon-add                  {width:14px;height:15px;background-image:url(../images/add.png);}

and remove the row of “====”

Nigel
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

550 posts

Line numbers — I need to find the setting to not number every line if it “wraps”. Found the offending “===” and removed. Got the silhouette back and can add new or existing image. I’ll assume that you’ll fix with update so won’t have to remember this change.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

macalter
      macalter
      Participant

550 posts

Follow-up to Line number mismatch: indeed Text Wrangler (mac) doesn’t recognize line wrapping hence numbers every line. BBEdit (the paid big brother to TW) does. So, found Line 1369 as stated using BBEdit.

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.