Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

version, sidebar, family, kiwitrees theme, address, fancy tree view, Google Maps, icons, colors theme, webtrees, 3.2.2, logs, set link, Canada, xenea, GEDCOM errors, future, login failure, close, NCHI, album, autocomplete, add missing death, sanity checker, message contactform, googlemap. modified, error, blocks, zend, 3.1, places, Extra menus, upgrade, census assistant, themes, Add a wife, footer, css, tabs, Favourites, emigration, 3.0.0. setup, sanity, mystyle, BAPM, performance, configure, fatal error, notes, github, white screen, privacy, pages, IE problem, date, MYSQL, order, permissions, not married, ASSO

Topic:   2017  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jacoline 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

550 posts

As 2016 draws to a close, thanks kiwi for all the work put into kiwitrees in the past year. Looking forward to more exciting changes in the year ahead. Best wishes for a happy, healthy year to you and yours.

To all users, happy family-searching 2017!

-----
      Kiwitrees:
      "A-D connections 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
      PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
      [updated: 07 Oct 2017]

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1547 posts

Thanks for those thoughts. Very much appreciated.

Looking forward to more exciting changes in the year ahead.

Just as an update. My main focus for the next release is to complete the replacement of remaining “Reports”. progress is good, with only ‘ancestors’ and ‘pedigree’ left to do now.
      I’m particularly pleased with the new “ancestors” report. I reached out to Carmen who developed the “Fancy Tree View” add-on and we are working together to create an ‘ancestors’ version based on the same layout and general design. It’s looking pretty good.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

jacoline
      Participant

432 posts

Also the best wishes from me! <3
      And for every version you have made it still convince me that I took the right choice! (about system dev)
      And Carmen is really a great girl to work with! And clever too 🙂

Regards,
      Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
      www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.