Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

latest version, danish, gender change, family, kiwitrees 2.0.2, not married, 3.2.2, birth, Fancy imagebar, access level, image, relationships, html, random_media, slideshow, xenea, googlemap. modified, date, HTML block, Support/Bug Reporting, mystyle, kiwitrees-nova, request, 3.2.1, tree, chart, ckeditor, styles, beta, prison, add missing death, .mo, follow, tab, cousin tab, bug, editor, transifex, MAC, login, prefix, notes, events of close relatives, wish, My Page, place, 2.0.2, CHR, FAQ, style, Batch Updates, BAPM, media, add_asso_facts, upgrade, login upgrade, save settings, 3.1, inactive, translation

Topic:   1 NAME  

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kiwi kiwi 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      macalter
      macalter
      Participant

462 posts

Many of my records have 1 NAME, no 2 GIVN/2 SURN. But when I edit they appear. So, edit up with a inconsistent format for names. Other that GEDCOM edit to preserve, any way to be all the same?

Am I to assume I need to open/save all the 1 NAME records to make the same?

-----
      [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
      MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
      Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
      mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
      "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

kiwi
      kiwi
      Keymaster

1643 posts

Only if you really want to. Apart from “looks” there is no great reason to change them.
      For the same reason there’s no logic for spending any effort creating a tool to do it.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.