Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

datatables, CHR, access level, 7.2, HTML variables, users, menus, contacts, check, name, calendar.php issue, styles, tags, blank screem, sanity checker, feedback, BAPM, Google Maps, Favourites, Georgian, simpl_pages, design, error, white screen, FAQ, Favourites 3.0.0, themes, permissions, chart, HTML block, slideshow, 3.0.0, server, IE11, custom, descendant, locked out, album, close, version, json, Php 7.1, marriage, installation, prefix, family, Themes change, kiwitrees 2.0.2, 2.0.2, menu, events of close relatives, 3.0.0 widgets, lists, image, Fancy imagebar, My Page, surname, date, login failure, add_asso_facts

RandyC
    Participant

8 posts

You had nothing in the “Send email from” field. Mail server requirements vary. Some will accept the default “no-reply@localhost” but these days most will not. I added your email address there and now it works.

I am pretty sure that this fixed what I thought was a major issue, I could not figure out a way to add a new user. I started in the back end with “approval by admin” and when I hit save I got a blank screen. So I tried the front end requesting to register and ended up a a blank screen with the menu at the top.

I have forgotten all my machinations now, I believe it included trying to use the contact button at the bottom.

But putting in a valid “from” email address has adding a user (approving the first one I tried 3 times before) working!!

Thanks All
    RandyC