Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

burial, login, themes, close, installation, styles, F.A.B., 7.2, data errors, Export/Import, My Page, BURI, autocomplete, census assistant, simpl_pages, hover, button, gender change, 2.0.2, index, descendant, emmigration, pages, gettext, random_media, time, 1939 Register, spam, reports, date, 3.2.0, translate, cookie, watermark, media, GEDCOM errors, name, fatal error, advent, PHP, MAC, BAPM, kiwitrees theme, css, survey, immigration, dates, internal messaging, block, default individual, colors theme, statistics, road map, administration pages, REFN, permissions, missing data, 2.0, add, 3.3.1

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

I think most danes are using same person (incl. me at jaconelli.dk). But let us take it with NOVA (it is almost Christmas and you have plenty to do also with NOVA). I just edit my translation for this installation. I only noticed this because I moved the installation from WT and here it is very separated. And in the userdefined (vytux menu) contact menu I only used the “genealogical” contact and had both of them in the “footer” (standard setup for wt)

I know you respect other opinions <3

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook