Kiwitrees on Twitter

living, title, last change date, simpl_pages, BAPM, edit, missing data, bug reporting, random_media, xmas, Batch Updates, updates, 3.2.3, IE11, clippings cart, search, index, internal messaging, media, library, statistics, simpl_research, duplicates, ASSO, blank screem, pdf, cousins, users, github, CREM, individual resource, inactive, survey, custom text, 3.1, reports, 2.0.2, sidebar, beta, php 5.6, add_asso_facts, fatal error, datatables, follow, installation, lists individuals families, add, relationships, login failure, 3.3.3, colors theme, birth, fixing errors, icons, button, backup, session, getClientIp, future, pop-ups

456 posts

I think most danes are using same person (incl. me at But let us take it with NOVA (it is almost Christmas and you have plenty to do also with NOVA). I just edit my translation for this installation. I only noticed this because I moved the installation from WT and here it is very separated. And in the userdefined (vytux menu) contact menu I only used the “genealogical” contact and had both of them in the “footer” (standard setup for wt)

I know you respect other opinions <3

Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:,, and danish support at and facebook