Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Add a wife, configure, edit menu, family, block, 5.6, album, kiwitrees, random_media, webtrees 1.4.4.1, access roles, error, 2.0, time, custom modules, Histo, 1939 Register, fatal error, person, formatting, lists individuals families, design, DSGVO, PHP, googlemaps, data errors, GEDCOM, Fancy imagebar, 2.0.2, MYSQL, news module, slideshow, roadmap, upgrade, merge, set link, logs, research, 7.0, margin, abbreviate, order, future, github, F.A.B., default individual, DIV, pdf, name, timeout, getClientIp, duplicates, blank screem, BURI, admin, php 7, progress, menus, save settings, special character

jacoline
    Participant

463 posts

I think most danes are using same person (incl. me at jaconelli.dk). But let us take it with NOVA (it is almost Christmas and you have plenty to do also with NOVA). I just edit my translation for this installation. I only noticed this because I moved the installation from WT and here it is very separated. And in the userdefined (vytux menu) contact menu I only used the “genealogical” contact and had both of them in the “footer” (standard setup for wt)

I know you respect other opinions <3

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook