Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

permissions, 3.3.3, FAQ, validation, census assistant, progress, spam, getClientIp, 3.2.0, xenea, .mo, statistics, ckeditor, data errors, wish, Fancy imagebar, BURI, follow, server, simpl_pages, marriage, news module, 5.6, administration pages, chart, Administration, 3.3.1, php 7, husband, fancy tree view, Favourites 3.0.0, GEDCOM, 7.2, time, source, help, colors theme, slideshow, Default record, Support/Bug Reporting, upgrade, ID notes, media_links, birth, family, googlemap, privacy, custom, living, set link, 3.2.1, release, custom text, 7.0, add missing death, Add a wife, 2.0.2, descendants, married, MYSQL

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

I know – but I do not have any in the support only genealogy question. Then the “to” in the contact form should be “genealogy question” not support. I have not tested who the email goes to (the genealogy question is my dad and he gets confused if I try and he gets it)

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook