Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Export/Import, birth, spam, button, gettext, advent, login, shared note, installation, F.A.B., Support/Bug Reporting, date, place, 500, future, responsive menus, Administration, album, 3.0.0 widgets, inactive, support, REFN, census assistant, .mo, administration pages, kiwitrees-nova, custom modules, BAPM, tags, statistics, CHR, folder, PHP, footer, 5.6, session, burial, resources, googlemap, emmigration, locked out, lists individuals families, add missing death, menus, search, MAC, NCHI, IE problem, partner, error, users, fancy image bar, cousins, GEDCOM, DIV, re-order, widget, version, image, 7.0

jacoline
    Participant

466 posts

I know – but I do not have any in the support only genealogy question. Then the “to” in the contact form should be “genealogy question” not support. I have not tested who the email goes to (the genealogy question is my dad and he gets confused if I try and he gets it)

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook