Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

event, relationships, 3.3.3, prefix, bug, age, Favourites 3.0.0, descendant, media_links, beta, 3.3.0, add_asso_facts, Require visitor authentication, request, My Page, webtrees 1.4.4.1, new feature, seo, follow, charts, users, resources, kiwitrees theme, check, future, kiwitrees 2.0.2, links, 7.2, button, BAPM, zend, NCHI, 3.2.2, 3.0.0. setup, white screen, tab, calendar, prison, cousin tab, tree, fact, emigration, partner, design, custom modules, login upgrade, name, watermark, merge, fancy tree view, autocomplete, birth, set link, server, blank screem, CHR, time, notes, error, library

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

BTW out of record. Can you give me a hint how to use the background-image: url(../images/sprites-top-menu.png)
    EX: I would use the menu-chart sub chart familybook in my userdefined menu instead of making an icon each time I want to have a userdefined menu

You need to use the same css as the menu-chart sub chart familybook uses. I think for colors it is on line 164 of colors.css:

#menu-chart-familybook      {background-position:left -104px;}

Just change #menu-chart-familybook to the id your custom sub-menu uses.Note also that there is a normal and RTL language version. You might not need the RTL version as your site does not allow for any of those languages.
    The “background-position” reference tells the css where in the sprite image that icon can be found (104px from the left

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    1 user thanked author for this post.