Search
Forums
Tags

php 5.6, Histo, responsive menus, duplicates, inactive, cookie, UID, folder, blank screem, privacy, validation, custom text, login, last change date, Administration, advanced, 3.0.0, family fact, prison, Default record, follow, login upgrade, installation, wish, 7.0, Export/Import, kiwitrees 2.0.2, zoom, widget, family facts, Batch Updates, birth, slideshow, photo, style, theme, name, MAC, title, new feature, spam, not married, SUBM, bug, latest, order, immigration, xmas, users, 3.2.3, calendar, 2.0.2, kiwitrees, spouse, flags, Support/Bug Reporting, dates, logout, places, events of close relatives

Kiwitrees on Twitter
    jacoline
    Participant

471 posts

BTW out of record. Can you give me a hint how to use the background-image: url(../images/sprites-top-menu.png)
    EX: I would use the menu-chart sub chart familybook in my userdefined menu instead of making an icon each time I want to have a userdefined menu

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook