Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

admin, research tasks, prefix, Georgian, 7.0, family, lists, marriage, random_media, nickname, Advanced search, release, timeout, re-order, dropbox. token, 3.2.0, new feature, simpl_pages, census assistant, descendants, installation, googlemap, custom modules, surname, Google Maps, IE11, prison, Add a wife, .mo, 5.6, 3.0.0, index, contact links, locked out, css, default individual, abbreviate, add_asso_facts, source, REFN, xmas, 3.3.0, dates, tree, Search and replace, mystyle, permissions, 7.1, survey, fact, danish, kiwitrees theme, add, custom, My Page, Export/Import, person, CREM, blank screem, close

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

BTW out of record. Can you give me a hint how to use the background-image: url(../images/sprites-top-menu.png)
    EX: I would use the menu-chart sub chart familybook in my userdefined menu instead of making an icon each time I want to have a userdefined menu

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook