Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

calendar.php issue, follow, pdf, roadmap, kiwitrees, Themes change, server, fatal error, xmas, simpl_pages, zend, ID facts, IE problem, contacts, check, tree, colors theme, pop-ups, inactive, partner, webtrees 1.4.4.1, links, help, image, charts, event, theme, message contactform, sanity checker, FAQ, lists individuals families, source, surname, footer, editor, php 7, internal messaging, advent, watermark, simpl_grey, media, chart, 3.3.1, seo, notes, search, margin, illegitimate, flags, married, reports, admin, media_links, fact, lists, new feature, order, BURI, 3.0.0, album

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

I made the changes in my userdefined language file

Are you aware that these language files are no longer required (in most cases)? You can use <em class=”gdbbx-bbcode-italic”><strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>Administration > Site administration > Custom translation. This stores the translations in the database and avoids any complications with extra files.

I know thank you. But it does not work at my “pages” titles which is not core titles. Might be to complex: https://www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees/module.php?mod=pages&mod_action=show&pages_id=241&lang=en_US and I can not use both

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook