Kiwitrees on Twitter

responsive menus, image, spam, abbreviate, installation, users, Support/Bug Reporting, data errors, themes, survey, emmigration, tree, Fancy imagebar, CREM, road map, backup, seo, bug, .mo, edit, dates, My Page, 1939 Register, colors, gender change, marriage, tools, re-order, multiple marriages, BURI, research tasks, simpl_grey, Batch Updates, help, special character, redirect, ckeditor, simpl_pages, add missing death, 3.2.0, duplicates, close, PHP, google, transifex, 3.1.1, media, date, event, HTML block, GEDCOM, Search and replace, search, events of close relatives, 500, icons, errors, ID notes, source, save settings

456 posts

I made the changes in my userdefined language file

Are you aware that these language files are no longer required (in most cases)? You can use <em class=”gdbbx-bbcode-italic”><strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>Administration > Site administration > Custom translation. This stores the translations in the database and avoids any complications with extra files.

I know thank you. But it does not work at my “pages” titles which is not core titles. Might be to complex: and I can not use both

Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:,, and danish support at and facebook