Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

search, custom text, F.A.B., Favourites 3.0.0, translate, fancy tree view, cookie, contacts, data errors, contact links, NCHI, edit interface, cousin tab, 5.6, inactive, Fancy imagebar, colors, redirect, themes, kiwitrees, 3.3.0, seo, googlemaps, session, footer, duplicates, version, administration pages, I18N, 3.3.1, autocomplete, watermark, pop-ups, wish, request, tags, 3.2.1, 3.2.2, permissions, re-order, style, error, editor, slideshow, 3.0.0, .po, click, illegitimate, dropbox. token, HTML block, default individual, descendant, xmas, release, individual resource, colors theme, mystyle, family facts, library, access roles

jacoline
    Participant

463 posts

I made the changes in my userdefined language file

Are you aware that these language files are no longer required (in most cases)? You can use <em class=”gdbbx-bbcode-italic”><strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>Administration > Site administration > Custom translation. This stores the translations in the database and avoids any complications with extra files.

I know thank you. But it does not work at my “pages” titles which is not core titles. Might be to complex: https://www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees/module.php?mod=pages&mod_action=show&pages_id=241&lang=en_US and I can not use both

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook