Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

json, notes, ckeditor, google, Add a wife, Google Maps, privacy, 3.0.0, ASSO, duplicates, 3.2.3, reports, colors, library, road map, emmigration, flags, future, tags, cookie, logs, blank screem, nickname, request, tools, .mo, admin, random_media, autocomplete, Default record, 7.1, relationships, blank, My Page, lists individuals families, click, slideshow, event, pdf, marriage, language, media, places, kiwitrees, IE11, husband, pop-ups, GDBR, fact, ID facts, 5.6, Export/Import, 2.0.2, margin, widget, chart, calendar.php issue, individual resource, prefix, drag

jacoline
    Participant

463 posts

Btw I started to test the backup by using the php 7.2 and it worked there. So I made the same changes at 7.1 where I have my installation and as expected working too. You are welcome to look at php7.2 installation if you want to. I can also make some test for you. But ………………. the connection with ftp to php7.2 is not stable. When I delete a big amount of data I get dissmissed and have to relog. No problems in just uploading!

This is only f.y.i

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook