Kiwitrees on Twitter

Themes change, googlemaps, error, Batch Updates, follow, block, missing data, relationships, data errors, 3.2.1, Add a wife, help, configure, re-order, gender change, version, folder, repo, users, style, translate, privacy, GEDCOM, individual resource, server, fact, NCHI, Google Maps, admin, Favourites 3.0.0, descendants, fancy tree view, permissions, feedback, github, random_media, type, ID facts, fixing errors, widget, partner, age, CREM, emmigration, kiwitrees theme, shared note, marriage, edit, last change date, dropbox. token, colors, immigration, tree, Export/Import, contact links, watermark, upgrade, family facts, media, access level

456 posts

Btw I started to test the backup by using the php 7.2 and it worked there. So I made the same changes at 7.1 where I have my installation and as expected working too. You are welcome to look at php7.2 installation if you want to. I can also make some test for you. But ………………. the connection with ftp to php7.2 is not stable. When I delete a big amount of data I get dissmissed and have to relog. No problems in just uploading!

This is only f.y.i

Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:,, and danish support at and facebook