Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

set link, login, admin, lists, blocks, data errors, MAC, configure, formatting, partner, nickname, CHR, cookie, fixing errors, BURI, slideshow, widget, date, html, dropbox. token, last change date, library, xenea, autocomplete, 3.2.3, family facts, Google Maps, road map, 3.0.0. setup, NCHI, transifex, research tasks, title, design, living, follow, styles, children, illegitimate, google, news module, missing data, block, 3.1, PHP, simpl_pages, .mo, order, feedback, fancy image bar, simpl_research, Default record, seo, husband, button, Themes change, php 5.6, fact, server, 3.0.0 widgets

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

Btw I started to test the backup by using the php 7.2 and it worked there. So I made the same changes at 7.1 where I have my installation and as expected working too. You are welcome to look at php7.2 installation if you want to. I can also make some test for you. But ………………. the connection with ftp to php7.2 is not stable. When I delete a big amount of data I get dissmissed and have to relog. No problems in just uploading!

This is only f.y.i

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook