Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

icons, 5.6, save settings, message contactform, watermark, date, googlemap. modified, bug, server, access roles, set link, googlemap, follow, prefix, json, close, support, blank, errors, style, special character, family, I18N, widget, Advanced search, help, Administration, backup, mystyle, edit menu, kiwitrees theme, not married, HTML block, cousin tab, repo, custom, statistics, surname, Fancy imagebar, order, GEDCOM, theme, tree, data errors, relationships, gender change, ID facts, timeout, name, family facts, survey, spam, husband, research tasks, add_asso_facts, 3.2.1, Search and replace, block, road map, zend

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

No I broke the session handler by doing this: (and my backup works)

I have created the fancy reports in a menu (for ancestors) and I was about to make similar for decendents.
    I copied the extra_menu and renamed it the new module name as I have done for the others. It did not show in the module list so I tried again. And I think I copied and renamed from the fancy report for ancestor menu I made this time. All the time I was logged in. This time after it showed in the list. And as disabled. And still while I was logged in I made the changes in my userdefined language file and after uload of this I would hit the “clear cache” and then I got the session handling error.

It does somehow makes sense to me! (in a way) Because the module was created in the database with errors but it did not help to edit the database and removing them (it was made in 4 lines with a 1 and -1 in the table). So I had to remove the standard kiwitrees files in modules, includes, js, lib and the admin files in the root with my db backup.

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook