Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

FAQ, login failure, GEDCOM errors, sanity checker, session, translate, add missing death, DSGVO, 2.0, gender change, media_links, 3.3.0, fixing errors, message contactform, feedback, 3.0.0. setup, seo, access level, immigration, IE11, sanity, folder, MYSQL, flags, family, configure, datatables, date, research tasks, husband, block, Google Maps, simpl_pages, colors, add, version, performance, simpl_research, fancy image bar, tree, getClientIp, index, event, clippings cart, marriage, users, data errors, MAC, bug reporting, latest version, errors, image, 500, PHP, batch update, privacy, Require visitor authentication, GDBR, cousin tab, dropbox. token

pab
    pab
    Participant

111 posts

18 months down the line I tried complying to this piece of nonsense and looked at SilkTide and many other such ‘solutions’. All claim simplicity yet are beyond the technologically-feeble-minded like myself. I’ve tried the mystyle.css and myheader.php approach but the kiwitrees FAQ is cryptic. I just want a simple REALLY SIMPLE way to include this. Not a debate on the stupidity of EU law (good god there is enough debate on that here in the UK at the moment) – just a COPY this file to here solution ….

pab

Penguins Are Boss

Apache 2.4.33; MariaDB 10.2.14; PHP 7.2.4 (display_errors Disabled)

https://bootesgowland.info