Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

save settings, ckeditor, Batch Updates, tree, administration pages, edit interface, last change date, CHR, notes, latest version, prefix, nickname, spouse, colors theme, widget, merge, married, FAQ, custom text, GEDCOM errors, custom modules, design, 3.2.3, css, blocks, watermark, chart, statistics, individual resource, sanity checker, logout, configure, themes, wish, album, hover, add, users, error, descendants, Support/Bug Reporting, calendar, 3.2.2, title, repo, .mo, kiwitrees-nova, ID facts, validation, descendant, REFN, sanity, fatal error, time, logs, beta, login failure, session, 3.2.1, login

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1660 posts

Thanks. That must have been broken for a VERY long time ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t even remember what it was supposed to do. But I have now changed it to link to the page Administration > Family tree tools > Changes log, filtered to show only pending changes for the particular record.

I might need to make further changes as at present I don’t think users with the role “moderator” can access that page. So the “View changes” option only appears for managers and admins for now.I’ll see if that can be improved before the next release if necessary.

For now, you can use the attached replacement for kiwitrees/edit_changes.php.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    Attachments: