Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

bug reporting, partner, Favourites, getClientIp, editor, shared notes, future, timeout, Georgian, sanity checker, prefix, CHR, design, Extra menus, shared note, version, html, F.A.B., contact, googlemaps, contacts, birth, GEDCOM errors, colors, album, flags, json, sidebar, roadmap, xmas, tools, IE problem, descendants, edit menu, access level, default individual, tabs, logout, burial, release, php 7, login upgrade, kiwitrees, Relationship, library, fancy tree view, children, charts, simpl_research, lists individuals families, widget, repo, updates, custom modules, random_media, research, click, spam, defacto, not married

jacoline
    Participant

432 posts

CHR and BAPM is the same in my opinion. Grownup adult BAPM/CHR is a different one (called CHRA as tag). The tags are used differently in software. Dunno why it is used in 2 tags.

CREM and BURI is 2 different things. Here in Denmark you are cremated in ashes and burried as corpse. In Denmark you can not be baptised twice. You can have a given name and then after that baptised. There is no tag for “given name” – I used BLES but this one is a religious blessing – We can not use BLES when you get a name without baptise today. But I find it useful for the person I have born 1914 cause he got a name and the priest wrote it in the churchbook. At the confirmation he was CHRA

Normally we call the adult baptisme (CHRA) and as you mention PAB among with the confirmation

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook