Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

prefix, version, 3.1.1, gettext, mobile, kiwitrees 2.0.2, random_media, performance, simpl_pages, event, research, journal, css, relationships, edit menu, Export/Import, calendar.php issue, My Page, surname, age, Advanced search, nickname, advent, 2.0, login failure, edit interface, login, ASSO, installation, bug, users, mysql5.7, chart, bug reporting, partner, language, time, Default record, widget, logs, duplicates, clippings cart, watermark, 3.3.0, marriages, fancy tree view, latest version, cousins, Themes change, themes, cookie, Google Maps, button, index, spam, emigration, living, php 5.6, research tasks, individual resource

John
    Participant

4 posts

Hi Nigel,

The site is working beautiful when not logged in.

The site was moved more than a month ago and was switch to SSL 3 weeks ago and I have logged in since.

There is a .HTA file with content (but I am not sure is that is even working as it should be .htaccess I think)
    There is a .user.ini file with content
    Default timezone=Pacific/Auckland
    date.timezone=Pacific/Auckland

I have attempted to login again and there is nothing in the logfile (error_log in root directory). I do not get an error message either nothing it simply returns to the login screen.

The permissions for all files in the root directory are set to 0644

I shall txt you my username and password and I shall raise the issue with the hosting company.

Cheers,
    John Viseur