Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

login failure, access roles, autocomplete, mysql5.7, version, inactive, release, missing data, ID facts, footer, admin, 3.0.0. setup, Google Maps, re-order, family navigator, progress, seo, media, menu, immigration, check, gettext, Support/Bug Reporting, place, dead, bug reporting, 1939 Register, danish, order, gallery, age, kiwitrees 2.0.2, responsive menus, album, edit, request, add missing death, 3.0.0, 3.0.0 widgets, I18N, translation, descendants, lists individuals families, default individual, 3.2.3, getClientIp, roadmap, family facts, journal, performance, descendant, logout, users, surname, datatables, html, person, events of close relatives, Administration, editor

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1443 posts

I completely agree. But she has confirmed that javascript is enabled in her settings, and she has also reported a couple of instance where javascript-enabled functions have worked after sometime. So my conclusion is that the browser is “damaged” in some way, causing inconsistent javascript actions. I can’t imagine what else could cause it. I suspect once she is able to access someone who can help her physically they will remove and re-install the browser.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info