Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

css, advent, research tasks, editor, simpl_research, footer, Relationship, prison, dead, places, access level, seo, Batch Updates, My Page, ADDR, beta, F.A.B., kiwitrees theme, privacy, custom modules, pending, multiple marriages, access roles, login failure, 500, media_links, census assistant, GEDCOM errors, pop-ups, close, repo, Canada, title, save settings, road map, 5.6, getClientIp, menu, image, formatting, validation, themes, media, cookie, backup, webtrees 1.4.4.1, custom, descendants, google, Favourites 3.0.0, marriage, Administration, chart, simpl_grey, defacto, logout, shared note, updates, tools, inactive

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1595 posts

I completely agree. But she has confirmed that javascript is enabled in her settings, and she has also reported a couple of instance where javascript-enabled functions have worked after sometime. So my conclusion is that the browser is “damaged” in some way, causing inconsistent javascript actions. I can’t imagine what else could cause it. I suspect once she is able to access someone who can help her physically they will remove and re-install the browser.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info