Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Php 7.1, block, colors, json, prefix, data errors, lists individuals families, family, family fact, multiple marriages, 5.6, 3.2.3, backup, feedback, survey, theme, privacy, datatables, married, NCHI, spouse, login, footer, Search and replace, cousin tab, tags, bug reporting, performance, folder, future, place, Advanced search, Fancy imagebar, PHP, order, 3.3.0, marriage, design, charts, themes, ASSO, Histo, immigration, burial, styles, repo, menus, missing data, sanity checker, 2.0.2, stories, pages, message contactform, simpl_grey, Add a wife, 3.2.2, Batch Updates, xenea, 3.0.0. setup, Export/Import

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1655 posts

I completely agree. But she has confirmed that javascript is enabled in her settings, and she has also reported a couple of instance where javascript-enabled functions have worked after sometime. So my conclusion is that the browser is “damaged” in some way, causing inconsistent javascript actions. I can’t imagine what else could cause it. I suspect once she is able to access someone who can help her physically they will remove and re-install the browser.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info