Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

styles, xenea, messaging, census, custom modules, release, php 7, abbreviate, 500, type, upgrade, googlemap, Histo, BAPM, lists individuals families, latest version, re-order, tags, 3.2.0, source, 2.0, widget, getClientIp, follow, family, road map, fixing errors, chart, advent, custom, bug, add_asso_facts, 3.1.1, spouse, family facts, dates, kiwitrees, performance, clippings cart, reports, Favourites 3.0.0, hover, pages, age, illegitimate, privacy, github, simpl_pages, partner, Add a wife, pop-ups, CREM, admin, image, 3.2.1, dropbox. token, edit, prison, translation, name

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1496 posts

I completely agree. But she has confirmed that javascript is enabled in her settings, and she has also reported a couple of instance where javascript-enabled functions have worked after sometime. So my conclusion is that the browser is “damaged” in some way, causing inconsistent javascript actions. I can’t imagine what else could cause it. I suspect once she is able to access someone who can help her physically they will remove and re-install the browser.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info