Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

bug reporting, wish, 3.3.2, CHR, fancy image bar, sanity checker, Extra menus, flags, add_asso_facts, census assistant, watermark, Require visitor authentication, php 5.6, sidebar, prison, reports, contact, pdf, roadmap, backup, merge, nickname, CREM, Administration, family fact, cookie, login upgrade, json, 3.2.0, survey, Advanced search, abbreviate, My Page, FAQ, Fancy imagebar, lists individuals families, admin, index, Default record, click, data errors, transifex, google, children, new feature, googlemap. modified, tags, immigration, descendants, kiwitrees theme, locked out, illegitimate, Google Maps, redirect, validation, close, set link, MAC, colors, updates

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1595 posts

Don’t confuse “java” with “JavaScript”. They are not connected in any way. Java is not used in any part of kiwitrees.

I think she will need to talk to a MAC expert. There is absolutely no doubt this is a user / browser issue. It is unlikely you will be able to help any further.

Just to be sure get her to send you a screen dump of the security settings. She might also be confusing java with JavaScript.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info