Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

prefix, marriage, surname, wish, contact links, CREM, calendar.php issue, spouse, click, BURI, clipboard, kiwitrees, editor, server, custom text, gettext, emigration, repo, ID notes, links, Fancy imagebar, time, event, bug reporting, 3.0.0 widgets, webtrees 1.4.4.1, individual resource, Relationship, add_asso_facts, watermark, googlemaps, MAC, research, ADDR, login, language, internal messaging, batch update, re-order, widget, help, googlemap. modified, gender change, clippings cart, access roles, family, address, reports, 1939 Register, simpl_pages, MYSQL, custom modules, multiple marriages, merge, future, request, Canada, road map, Advanced search, places

clandav
    clandav
    Participant

132 posts

{You can replicate her issue in, for example, Google Chrome on a Windows PC. Go to the browser settings, open “Advanced settings, find “privacy” – Content settings. In the popup change the Javascript setting to “Do not allow any site to run Javascript”. Now you will have the same problem as your user.}

Pretty conclusive – thanks Nigel – I’ve tried that and achieved exactly the same result. I’ve passed on instructions for re-enabling javascript (I can’t imagine that she has disabled it intentionally – perhaps a visiting member of the younger generation has been responsible).
    My apologies for passing on a clearly incorrect description of the problem in the original post and my thanks for determining the cause of the problem.

Ron in France
    kiwitrees 3.3.1; PHP 7.0.23; MySQL 5.6.37 ;