Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

default individual, set link, Extra menus, translation, chart, style, 3.3.1 Notes, admin, family fact, kiwitrees, BAPM, styles, Canada, ADDR, css, birth, formatting, Themes change, 500, edit menu, custom, address, event, cookie, album, I18N, repo, logs, contact links, icons, edit interface, php 5.6, batch update, emigration, installation, REFN, save settings, 2.0.2, fancy image bar, tabs, 3.1, beta, wish, dates, cousins, validation, living, census assistant, webtrees, server, burial, release, danish, help, immigration, NCHI, IE problem, descendant, contacts, backup

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1545 posts

resent you the file as it was offline discussion. Know it related to the list itself but not sure if I also requested to not have the date/place for facts added to a new edit window. Right now, all added tags are considered events, hence the date/place. But, at minimum, it was distinguishing in the list of tags.

Ah, now I understand. That is still on the “Road map”, but hasn’t progressed higher than the “wish list” category at this stage.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info