Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

folder, name, edit menu, help, search, edit options, ASSO, link, emmigration, places, album, IE11, html, BURI, Favourites, special character, Require visitor authentication, descendant, notes, missing data, 500, pop-ups, children, modules, fancy tree view, person, media_links, hover, styles, php 7, order, 3.2.0, batch update, clippings cart, flags, abbreviate, Histo, performance, login failure, message contactform, bug reporting, date, check, tabs, spouse, block, backup, transifex, timeout, simpl_grey, census assistant, widget, kiwitrees, clipboard, new feature, administration pages, mail, installation, random_media, resources

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1449 posts

resent you the file as it was offline discussion. Know it related to the list itself but not sure if I also requested to not have the date/place for facts added to a new edit window. Right now, all added tags are considered events, hence the date/place. But, at minimum, it was distinguishing in the list of tags.

Ah, now I understand. That is still on the “Road map”, but hasn’t progressed higher than the “wish list” category at this stage.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info