Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

logs, widget, gettext, BURI, birth, modules, media_links, edit interface, research tasks, search, internal messaging, survey, session, getClientIp, block, fact, transifex, fancy image bar, repo, 3.0.0, release, Extra menus, performance, index, census, fixing errors, HTML block, add, marriages, cookie, journal, surname, special character, version, click, validation, nickname, marriage, mysql5.7, permissions, Georgian, dead, progress, access level, 3.2.0, 1939 Register, Export/Import, tabs, descendant, logout, googlemap. modified, GEDCOM errors, edit, ID notes, CHR, colors theme, married, random_media, custom, name

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1449 posts

I replaced the database and getting the same errors about the fancy modules. No data at oldenburg!

And I still have to redo my pages. It gives a header error even that I replaced wt_webtrees in the code!

At present you will need to disable Fancy Image bar. I can see there is a bug in it. I will fix this as soon as I can.

The problem with “Descendants” is different. Your “Tudor” page runs normally. Only the “Oldenburg” one does not. That suggests there is a problem either with the data, or your server cannot handle the size of that page.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info