Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

HTML block, ASSO, modules, partner, Georgian, dropbox. token, research tasks, individual resource, check, progress, menu, feedback, php 7, image, I18N, 3.2.2, logs, edit, Favourites 3.0.0, BURI, emmigration, events of close relatives, 3.2.3, responsive menus, person, googlemap. modified, random_media, tags, contacts, login failure, transifex, 3.1.1, bug reporting, colors theme, search, Fancy imagebar, family, place, illegitimate, sidebar, json, emigration, inactive, name, version, googlemap, help, 1939 Register, favourite, custom text, folder, add, translate, Require visitor authentication, login upgrade, google, pages, validation, fact, margin

jacoline
    Participant

411 posts

I replaced the database and getting the same errors about the fancy modules. No data at oldenburg!

And I still have to redo my pages. It gives a header error even that I replaced wt_webtrees in the code!

I have 20gb room at my server. I have used 19.988888888gb. I can not do anything without errors. I have to delete something else or pay for more. And I will not since I can just move some of it for php7.1

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.host-siden.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox