Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Themes change, add_asso_facts, tab, slideshow, language, library, children, datatables, follow, IE problem, sanity checker, Add a wife, simpl_grey, google, prefix, time, blocks, immigration, wish, ASSO, fixing errors, kiwitrees, 3.3.1, translation, order, php 5.6, dates, family, inactive, watermark, flags, links, advent, advanced, click, responsive menus, roadmap, source, locked out, edit menu, Favourites 3.0.0, events of close relatives, pop-ups, marriage, kiwitrees theme, CHR, menus, css, emmigration, special character, performance, .mo, help, married, margin, logout, getClientIp, age, fatal error, descendants

jacoline
    Participant

432 posts

I do not have custom theme at this installation. I deleted the theme folders and uploaded those from 3.0.0. Still same issue.
    I was also thinking of language file – it is not KIWITREES mo file. Cause then the problem should be at other pages too. My test is running fine

But the issue is in my own da file in the data folder. Cause here I actually found wt-webtrees phrase. So it is working now (but sigh – I have to redo all the modules – they are empty after the upgrade)

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook