Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

research, chart, slideshow, zend, sanity, dead, Require visitor authentication, duplicates, Add a wife, users, request, folder, clipboard, IE problem, NCHI, birth, installation, tags, backup, favourite, library, internal messaging, transifex, seo, 3.2.0, administration pages, name, descendant, notes, xmas, googlemaps, mobile, random_media, fatal error, husband, contact links, sanity checker, danish, validation, permissions, family fact, GEDCOM errors, Themes change, progress, custom, census, fixing errors, Favourites 3.0.0, pages, prefix, media_links, F.A.B., add, charts, Relationship, beta, updates, edit interface, lists, edit

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1449 posts

No matter if I accept the change it is the same result. Also same result for anybody else I have added with ASSO

That is good. One possible cause eliminated.

I do understand what you are saying. This is why I said it might be looking at the husbands death in error. The calculation of estimated dates for event sorting is complex, so there is never a perfect solution to sort all facts perfectly when dates are missing. It is even more complex when applying inter-connected events such as ASSO. I find it best to always include a date, and I believe that if you know an event occurred, then you do also know enough to add an estimated date. If you add a date like AFT 1890 (or any date later than the last event you do have a date for) then her death will be in the right place.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info