Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

privacy, re-order, random_media, watermark, family fact, locked out, wish, blocks, language, shared notes, nickname, CHR, html, 3.0.0. setup, name, error, mystyle, white screen, place, 500, survey, custom modules, My Page, fancy tree view, birth, edit menu, 3.1.1, fancy image bar, latest version, special character, message contactform, add_asso_facts, Canada, redirect, block, fact, media_links, sanity checker, Export/Import, internal messaging, descendant, 2.0, reports, individual resource, calendar, FAQ, seo, errors, css, release, date, duplicates, logout, Add a wife, custom, googlemap, 3.1, widget, multiple marriages, check

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1545 posts

No matter if I accept the change it is the same result. Also same result for anybody else I have added with ASSO

That is good. One possible cause eliminated.

I do understand what you are saying. This is why I said it might be looking at the husbands death in error. The calculation of estimated dates for event sorting is complex, so there is never a perfect solution to sort all facts perfectly when dates are missing. It is even more complex when applying inter-connected events such as ASSO. I find it best to always include a date, and I believe that if you know an event occurred, then you do also know enough to add an estimated date. If you add a date like AFT 1890 (or any date later than the last event you do have a date for) then her death will be in the right place.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info