Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

multiple marriages, messaging, Histo, cookie, validation, 3.0.0. setup, theme, Administration, advent, errors, add_asso_facts, set link, redirect, googlemap. modified, individual resource, 2.0.2, relationships, nickname, session, dates, themes, I18N, media, fatal error, design, Google Maps, surname, Require visitor authentication, login upgrade, colors theme, server, Default record, resources, not married, html, .mo, 3.2.1, github, chart, bug reporting, wish, GEDCOM, icons, birth, CREM, 3.0.0, kiwitrees, kiwitrees 2.0.2, version, locked out, colors, library, family fact, husband, margin, lists individuals families, access level, sanity checker, emmigration, marriage

jacoline
    Participant

432 posts

Mr. Pedersen is dead. He has a probate with date and text. His heir is his wife so I made an ASSO at his page. Since I do not know when the wife died – her death record is empty. But I know when they got married. So when I look at her page (because of the ASSO at her husbond) her death record now appears before ex. their marrige. If I remove the ASSO at the husbond – her dead record will appear at the bottom as it should!

No matter if I accept the change it is the same result. Also same result for anybody else I have added with ASSO.

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook