Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

surname, individual resource, merge, F.A.B., multiple marriages, save settings, reports, contacts, button, edit options, album, illegitimate, abbreviate, default individual, roadmap, sanity checker, CREM, index, 3.0.0. setup, road map, Default record, 3.2.2, emmigration, GEDCOM errors, birth, immigration, users, wish, statistics, responsive menus, 3.3.0, upgrade, favourite, clippings cart, ckeditor, menus, permissions, click, gallery, css, duplicates, flags, random_media, custom, php 7, configure, family facts, installation, Georgian, living, Extra menus, admin, simpl_grey, logs, mysql5.7, age, folder, NCHI, server, pages

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1449 posts

The Death event on that image has a blue box round it. That means the edit has not been accepted. Try accepting it and see if that changes the display.

I have had a look at your site. The ASSO entries you added to the husband of this individual seem OK. But they are added to his Probate event, not death, so I do not understand why you think the two things are related.

When an event does not have a date, the system does attempt to calculate a likely date to use for sorting. It might be that in this case it is looking at the husbands date of death in error – but I cannot see anywhere in the code this could happen.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info