Kiwitrees on Twitter

index, 3.1.1, not married, tools, gettext, set link, sanity checker, family fact, blank, sidebar, clipboard, HTML block, colors theme, fact, 3.2.1, 2.0, event, duplicates, burial, census assistant, edit menu, html, kiwitrees 2.0.2, tree, click, danish, custom, type, configure, Extra menus, re-order, kiwitrees-nova, family facts, 7.1, fatal error, redirect, NCHI, 1939 Register, descendant, repo, simpl_research, timeout, Advanced search, Favourites, news module, 3.3.0, BURI, 3.0.0 widgets, theme, multiple marriages, bug, validation, search, 3.2.0, time, 3.1, release, latest version, date, mystyle

1610 posts

Thanks for those thoughts. Very much appreciated.

Looking forward to more exciting changes in the year ahead.

Just as an update. My main focus for the next release is to complete the replacement of remaining “Reports”. progress is good, with only ‘ancestors’ and ‘pedigree’ left to do now.
    I’m particularly pleased with the new “ancestors” report. I reached out to Carmen who developed the “Fancy Tree View” add-on and we are working together to create an ‘ancestors’ version based on the same layout and general design. It’s looking pretty good.

My personal kiwitrees site is