Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

contacts, kiwitrees, html, language, googlemaps, tools, ckeditor, re-order, 3.3.0, multiple marriages, Relationship, calendar.php issue, Fancy imagebar, json, Favourites 3.0.0, message contactform, menus, emigration, marriages, .po, css, modules, title, stories, zend, watermark, menu, bug, edit interface, last change date, xmas, nickname, follow, I18N, burial, GEDCOM errors, NCHI, redirect, sanity, beta, wish, simpl_pages, timeout, installation, calendar, locked out, 3.0.0, HTML block, fancy image bar, button, tabs, icons, validation, 2.0.2, Advanced search, places, check, reports, events of close relatives, BAPM

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1449 posts

Hi Derek.

Just looked at your site, and the first person I looked at (I97) loaded in 0.364 seconds. So that makes it clear the issue is only when you are logged in.

I pretty sure I know the problem though. The new “Relationship” feature on the Families tab can be very resource hungry if you set it to show complex relationships. Review the three groups of settings in the “Families tab settings” section (Administration > Tools > Relationship). First try clicking “Do not show any relationship” for all three just to see if that solves the problem. Then if it does try the other options to see which you find acceptable in the balance between usefulness and speed. Personally I use the simplest setting “Find a closest relationship via common ancestors” for all three in this area.

For more information review the full FAQ (linked to on that administration page).

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info