Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

googlemap. modified, transifex, calendar, 3.2.0, kiwitrees theme, Georgian, library, block, 3.0.0 widgets, emmigration, re-order, media_links, add_asso_facts, media, feedback, footer, tab, tools, 3.1.1, inactive, folder, json, surname, save settings, time, custom modules, upgrade, Require visitor authentication, cookie, slideshow, sanity, place, batch update, .po, error, tags, latest version, individual resource, danish, Batch Updates, special character, webtrees 1.4.4.1, statistics, not married, pdf, seo, multiple marriages, My Page, missing data, google, source, menus, roadmap, fact, white screen, Default record, CHR, gallery, access level, Administration

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1449 posts

You managed to read my answer before edit 🙂 You have the last change in your files so I can not test if it works – I just had to read you repsond earlier where you told you have changed alot of files 🙂 sorry for my mistake

Sorry but your assumption is wrong. This is NOT related to the other changes I have just made. They relate ONLY to the bug they are attached to – the media list not remembering your settings when you move to a second page.

I have just, using an absolutely standard 3.2.3 installation:
    1 – Added a new media object with no TYPE (by selecting the blank space at the top of the TYPE selection) – SUCCESS.

1 FILE Screenshot test.png
    2 FORM png
    1 _PRIM N

2 – Edited that media item to give it a TYPE = photo – SUCCESS

2 FORM png
    2 TYPE photo
    1 _PRIM N

3 – Edited that media item to remove the TYPE (by selecting the blank space at the top of the TYPE selection) – SUCCESS.

2 FORM png
    1 _PRIM N

If that is not happening on your system then there is a different problem. But my guess is that the three things I tried above are not the same as you are doing.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info