Kiwitrees on Twitter

dead, errors, 500, lists, json, birth, default individual, Export/Import, configure, not married, access roles, 3.1.1, fancy image bar, kiwitrees theme, permissions, future, add_asso_facts, autocomplete, NCHI, feedback, watermark, edit interface, search, Histo, login, statistics, googlemap, MAC, backup, 7.2, emmigration, ID facts, data errors, 2.0.2, cookie, getClientIp, edit, Administration, locked out, contacts, MYSQL, performance, message contactform, type, date, style, road map, access level, updates, blank, save settings, media, media_links, calendar, GEDCOM, cousin tab, 3.0.0 widgets, mobile, Extra menus, lists individuals families

1607 posts

You showed me that I can add it as “empty” but it still use “photo” when you save the media! At least if you edit the media (have not tried when I add and see if it keeps the “no type” option!

For me it works the same whether adding new media or editing existing. Select the top (blank) item from the drop down list and it will save with no TYPE.

My personal kiwitrees site is