Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

pending, advent, simpl_research, configure, surname, styles, 3.1, Histo, My Page, error, Export/Import, married, icons, batch update, .mo, CHR, events of close relatives, cousins, Support/Bug Reporting, edit menu, multiple marriages, getClientIp, fixing errors, sidebar, person, translation, login, 3.0.0 widgets, bug, autocomplete, responsive menus, lists, folder, 3.3.1 Notes, json, edit interface, fatal error, HTML block, button, tools, marriage, transifex, server, name, CREM, BURI, click, block, logs, image, translate, 3.3.0, blank screem, edit, colors theme, watermark, notes, errors, set link, defacto

jacoline
    Participant

432 posts

/smile no worries and no rush!

But it could be great if I could choose to have it as “empty” when I add it. So I can choose “empty” or defined as “no type”. It is fine that default is photo!

You showed me that I can add it as “empty” but it still use “photo” when you save the media! Atleast if you edit the media (have not tried when I add and see if it keeps the “no type” option!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook