Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

help, administration pages, spouse, google, cousin tab, calendar.php issue, source, tab, Default record, burial, advent, googlemap. modified, login failure, 500, kiwitrees, IE11, descendant, PHP, admin, Favourites, simpl_research, progress, abbreviate, latest version, search, inactive, special character, census assistant, person, getClientIp, missing data, autocomplete, lists, media, message contactform, kiwitrees theme, menus, F.A.B., surname, errors, husband, style, performance, styles, BAPM, menu, re-order, image, place, mystyle, notes, tools, statistics, check, follow, DIV, .mo, married, watermark, folder

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1656 posts

Thanks to everyone who answered both here and on emails. Great to get unanimous support ๐Ÿ™‚

The replacement for the “Sources” report is now done. Will work on “Missing data” next week.

I have already replaced the “Descendants” report with an extension to the Fancy_treeview module which I am quite pleased with, for the next release (3.2.3), so that will probably be enough changes for this release. I’m trying to do a few of the old reports in each release. This will leave seven to do, of which two (ancestors and pedigree) I hope I’ll be able to replace by print facilities in the existing charts of the same names.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info