Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

3.1, Default record, performance, married, Themes change, Histo, beta, Fancy imagebar, privacy, admin, lists, merge, blank, Add a wife, not married, default individual, slideshow, GEDCOM errors, menu, ckeditor, sanity, check, block, IE11, calendar, language, zoom, login upgrade, tags, duplicates, fatal error, blocks, links, version, lists individuals families, data errors, kiwitrees theme, 7.0, add missing death, spouse, F.A.B., name, theme, margin, json, click, widget, research, last change date, places, backup, 7.1, My Page, dead, 3.2.3, new feature, age, mystyle, bug reporting, prison

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1655 posts

One minor recommendation; you might want to change the default “resource” on the Pages Menu item to something else. Could cause some confusion to the “Newbie” when they see two Resources on the menu bar.

You are right, but two points in my defence:

1 – The pages menu item is configurable. you can name it whatever you wish. (Administration > Tools > Pages)
    2 – When I have completed replacing all “Reports” with an equivalent in “Resources”, I will change “Resources” to “Reports” and remove the old “Reports” menu..

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info