Search
Forums
Tags

spouse, DSGVO, watermark, repo, title, spam, .mo, dropbox. token, image, date, contact links, 3.0.0 widgets, places, login failure, getClientIp, defacto, random_media, updates, 3.3.1, ID notes, clipboard, BAPM, simpl_pages, googlemap, blocks, surname, descendant, special character, links, mobile, add_asso_facts, time, zend, family facts, save settings, pdf, permissions, ID facts, partner, Extra menus, 5.6, library, edit interface, close, custom, sanity, Require visitor authentication, resources, xenea, Support/Bug Reporting, gettext, tab, message contactform, administration pages, place, logs, MAC, feedback, redirect, menus

Kiwitrees on Twitter
    kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1706 posts

It works fine now in Colours;

vs.

I’ll see if I can have him look at the site and offer any suggestions as to cause.

These two comments from you don’t match. The first suggests, as I expected, that the cause has been identified and a fix found. The second seems to say the opposite.

I believe I have identified the cause, and I “thought” you had confirmed it. So is there still a problem?

(Note: I’m only concerned with the colors theme that you reported. The temporary fix I provided was not designed to cater for any other theme, browser, or operating system. But it can be eventually. That is why I explicitly asked that you add the code to your mystyle.css file in the colors theme. I deliberately did not mention trying it in any other theme.)

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info