Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

5.6, installation, Georgian, responsive menus, clippings cart, library, partner, birth, charts, cookie, datatables, getClientIp, edit, performance, GEDCOM errors, colors theme, internal messaging, survey, 3.3.1, custom, defacto, title, google, widget, family fact, individual resource, ID facts, last change date, 3.2.0, themes, googlemaps, custom text, login failure, xenea, webtrees 1.4.4.1, 7.0, bug reporting, album, logs, 7.1, slideshow, 3.1, xmas, calendar, name, blank screem, spam, fatal error, calendar.php issue, hover, updates, button, icons, FAQ, reports, Batch Updates, simpl_research, cousins, styles, login

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

466 posts

I’ve snapped the other themes shown below. Went to webtrees demo and set that to Colours and snapped. I trust you never have to exclude Macs. There’s a lot of Apple smartphones out there that would be affected too. Am I really the only Mac user you have?

First is your webtrees theme.

Next was your Xenea theme.

Now your kiwitrees theme.

And as requested, went over to the webtrees site and used their demo file set to Colours. Will upload in part 2 as I think I’ve max’d out

-----
    [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
    "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>