Search
Forums
Tags

reports, data errors, googlemap, datatables, surname, multiple marriages, relationships, CHR, family fact, admin, divorce, tree, calendar, danish, F.A.B., close, Default record, roadmap, footer, calendar.php issue, 500, upgrade, php 5.6, Histo, contact links, UID, SUBM, fatal error, ID notes, Batch Updates, research tasks, tags, Fancy imagebar, Export/Import, kiwitrees theme, links, 2.0.2, language, future, title, privacy, blank screem, mystyle, logs, contacts, time, zend, children, permissions, NCHI, request, colors theme, access level, latest version, notes, bug, fixing errors, 3.0.0, simpl_grey, library

Kiwitrees on Twitter
    kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1704 posts

The only vaguely possible way I could address this would be if you provide the same image from each theme. If one of them does NOT show this effect I might be able to compare the code and suggest a correction to colors. You could also try the colors theme at a webtrees site to see if that has the problem.

Or, get your MAC technical guru to tell you / me what needs changing.

Alternatively I may need to add a warning to the downloads page that kiwitrees may not be suitable for use on MACs.

(ps – I deleted the previous discussion as it was unhelpful and confusing to others, wandered off into vague and irrelevant discussion about ipods/ipads etc, and never adequately addressed my requests for tests).

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info