Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

FAQ, married, Search and replace, admin, notes, edit, inactive, F.A.B., progress, access roles, login upgrade, title, dead, dates, wish, relationships, webtrees 1.4.4.1, Export/Import, default individual, kiwitrees-nova, age, xmas, REFN, 3.2.0, footer, release, media, DIV, kiwitrees 2.0.2, HTML variables, 3.1, menus, transifex, html, BAPM, check, slideshow, re-order, IE problem, updates, fatal error, click, spam, not married, xenea, performance, 1939 Register, simpl_grey, set link, spouse, surname, 3.3.0, backup, tree, nickname, source, last change date, IE11, Extra menus, mobile

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1656 posts

The only vaguely possible way I could address this would be if you provide the same image from each theme. If one of them does NOT show this effect I might be able to compare the code and suggest a correction to colors. You could also try the colors theme at a webtrees site to see if that has the problem.

Or, get your MAC technical guru to tell you / me what needs changing.

Alternatively I may need to add a warning to the downloads page that kiwitrees may not be suitable for use on MACs.

(ps – I deleted the previous discussion as it was unhelpful and confusing to others, wandered off into vague and irrelevant discussion about ipods/ipads etc, and never adequately addressed my requests for tests).

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info