Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

add, permissions, formatting, charts, internal messaging, fancy tree view, inactive, feedback, pdf, white screen, chart, multiple marriages, husband, colors theme, 3.1, danish, advent, Administration, HTML block, IE problem, blank, edit interface, datatables, themes, BAPM, Advanced search, icons, census assistant, stories, zend, getClientIp, configure, calendar, 2.0, watermark, colors, 5.6, transifex, kiwitrees, ASSO, DIV, dates, blank screem, CREM, design, 7.1, version, Export/Import, check, search, research tasks, new feature, repo, notes, illegitimate, 3.3.1, birth, help, 500, widget

grebjiem
    grebjiem
    Participant

91 posts

Nigel,
    1 The import of a gedcom and mediafiles would be regularly. About once a month.
    2 I find every day new data to add to my familytree and I have a lot of documents and images to add to individuals. I have considered to start over with a gedcom with no medialinks and add mediafiles in kiwitrees. But now I understand this won’t work.

Not sorting the media in kiwitrees on TYPE. is a possibilty. But the highlighted images will be a problem.

3 1 OBJE
    2 FORM jpg
    2 FILE filename.jpg
    2 TITL nameofaperson

The program I use is Aldfaer.

Wim