Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

clipboard, kiwitrees 2.0.2, search, statistics, marriage, census assistant, github, notes, zend, blocks, gender change, 1939 Register, custom, pdf, errors, HTML block, GEDCOM, block, cousins, google, NCHI, internal messaging, tools, add, login failure, lists individuals families, last change date, translate, image, Favourites, fancy image bar, 3.2.2, CHR, 3.0.0. setup, calendar.php issue, IE problem, pop-ups, surname, request, Advanced search, time, kiwitrees, immigration, spouse, menus, Support/Bug Reporting, edit interface, family facts, Search and replace, fixing errors, version, beta, 3.3.0, xenea, administration pages, editor, tags, icons, blank screem, blank

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1660 posts

No, you should not have to set anything special just to add a folder to a gallery. But perhaps you can explain more about what you have done. “is not possible” is a little vague.

I’ve just tested this and it is working for me. But that might only mean I am not doing exactly what you are doing.

Just one thought – the sub-folder you want to use must exist before you try to use it. You cannot create it in the module.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info