Search
Forums
Tags

calendar.php issue, research tasks, DSGVO, 3.3.5, data errors, 3.2.1, googlemaps, datatables, Add a wife, relationships, googlemap, surname, UID, not married, chart, census assistant, events of close relatives, 7.0, button, watermark, Themes change, Search and replace, block, batch update, progress, duplicates, slideshow, BAPM, 3.2.2, 7.1, survey, fixing errors, living, php 7, family facts, library, MYSQL, IE problem, sanity, icons, login upgrade, footer, 7.2, emigration, GEDCOM, CREM, access level, getClientIp, Require visitor authentication, hover, stories, photo, bug, dates, blank, children, BURI, individual resource, seo, 3.0.0 widgets

Kiwitrees on Twitter
    kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1717 posts

Nothing wrong with that file – even though it is not what I asked. I wanted the file you thought was causing the missing tick highlighted by the red circle in your image.

But anyway. That is a completely unrelated problem. It is described with the fix in this topic: https://kiwitrees.net/forums/topic/add-media/#post-5857 (no need to read it all – just follow my instruction in that post #5857).

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info