Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

click, batch update, shared note, relationships, abbreviate, cookie, widget, spam, future, default individual, clipboard, 3.0.0 widgets, birth, ID notes, tools, nickname, webtrees 1.4.4.1, Support/Bug Reporting, danish, BAPM, 2.0, stories, Google Maps, xmas, timeout, not married, admin, children, 3.3.0, performance, repo, .mo, zend, FAQ, autocomplete, folder, husband, configure, message contactform, roadmap, blocks, request, wish, upgrade, close, zoom, fatal error, theme, redirect, calendar, .po, help, dates, custom text, PHP, Advanced search, fancy image bar, seo, media, prefix

jacoline
    Participant

466 posts

I’ve tried a simple experiment. See if it is close or at least close enough to what you want.

Go to my personal site; select Help from the main menu; then click on “Privacy, Copyright & Cookies”.

There you should see a second level of FAQs.

That would do! Actually it can cover my needs 🙂

Yes I know that most users do not spending time making FAQ. But since I made this “danish user group” it helps me to have some kind of FAQ. It keeps me away from keep typing the same again and again 😛

How did you do it? (you know – you give me a bit and I want it all :P) In danish we say: If I get a finger then I want all the arm

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook