Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

click, widget, partner, roadmap, Canada, googlemap. modified, responsive menus, duplicates, 2.0.2, dead, php 7, tab, latest version, batch update, redirect, help, illegitimate, webtrees, links, Add a wife, administration pages, data errors, footer, login failure, fatal error, translation, Favourites, googlemaps, fact, ckeditor, blank screem, kiwitrees theme, IE problem, bug reporting, errors, Georgian, simpl_research, pop-ups, upgrade, pending, beta, order, mobile, HTML block, 3.2.1, places, nickname, cousin tab, Require visitor authentication, admin, menus, Export/Import, formatting, statistics, 3.0.0, block, prison, survey, immigration, message contactform

Roy
    Roy
    Participant

112 posts

I have been running Windows 10 for some time and concur that Edge doesn’t play well with kiwitrees primarily for the reason clandav stated. IE11 is also included with Windows 10 and plays a bit better, however, it has an aggravating habit of not working well with the kiwitrees logon link.

For a number of reasons, I am not a fan of Chrome and have explored some other options to use. By far the browser that seems to play the best with kiwitrees is the latest version of Firefox. I don’t think it opens the pages as fast but there certainly is a lot less aggravation using it.

Roy