Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

webtrees 1.4.4.1, prison, flags, partner, 3.3.1 Notes, BURI, messaging, name, Themes change, editor, 3.3.0, REFN, prefix, timeout, fixing errors, research, kiwitrees, ID notes, edit menu, add missing death, zend, places, ASSO, person, 3.2.1, FAQ, css, tab, image, follow, login upgrade, pop-ups, getClientIp, menu, latest version, children, help, pdf, batch update, gettext, 3.0.0, statistics, Georgian, add_asso_facts, html, lists individuals families, Relationship, simpl_grey, tools, charts, white screen, pages, updates, save settings, F.A.B., notes, abbreviate, age, events of close relatives, random_media

magenta
    Participant

5 posts

Hi Nigel
    Thanks for the info. I see now that it’s not as simple as I thought! Here’s plan B: do it the ‘good’ way but keep the wording simple. How about changing ‘No children’ to ‘Children’. With that wording, the user can see at once that there are no children listed underneath plus I’m not claiming that there are ‘no children’ (if you know what I mean…). How do you think this change of wording would sit in the other places where the term is used?
    cheers
    Marion