Search Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter

    slideshow, Google Maps, colors theme, internal messaging, timeout, My Page, beta, login upgrade, html, 3.3.0, blank screem, design, library, request, Favourites 3.0.0, place, living, research, data errors, gender change, follow, F.A.B., icons, translation, admin, set link, json, theme, PHP, menu, repo, progress, kiwitrees 2.0.2, 1939 Register, Require visitor authentication, resources, googlemaps, fatal error, backup, support, prison, family fact, login failure, relationships, special character, blocks, individual resource, users, illegitimate, dates, simpl_pages, title, media, webtrees, footer, Administration, Histo, 7.0, xenea, white screen


    462 posts

    i like not having to use filter as it’s an extra step. The autocomplete method is what I prefer. So, as it does work this way, fine. And if it works the other way for you, I assume that means it’s not broken so not major concern. Main objective is to add individuals (a feature I didn’t know was added, as I had stories off for a long time).

    As for “A” over “I” – I’ve always used right from the very start. “I” isn’t good as it is too close to the number 1 and easily mistaken for that. Even for my Royals, I changed to “Q”.

    [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

    PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

    "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <>

    "Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

    "Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>